- 200g ribeye sukiyaki cut
- 1/2 block tofu
- 1 enokitake (and/or 4 shiitake)
- 1 small onion
- 1 cup chopped chinese cabbage
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- vermicelli noodles
- 3-4 cups water
- 2 pcs dried kelp
- 50 ml soy sauce
- 50 ml hon mirin
- 100 ml sake
- 2 tbs sugar
- Boil 3-4 cups of water with 2pcs of dried kelp for 10 min. Set aside
- Combine soysauce, mirin, sake and sugar. Simmer for 5 min until the alcohol evaporates.
- Lay the vegetables and meat in the pan. Add the Sauce and dilute it with broth.
- Put the lid on and simmer until the vegetables are almost cooked. Transfer to a portable stove top.
- Add the noodles and wait till its cooked.
- Beat 1 egg for dipping sauce.