Kongnamul Muchim (콩나물 무침) is a very common side dish. You can prepare it this way and use it in bibimbap, too.
- 1 pack soy bean sprouts
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 tbs sesame oil
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1/2 tsp red pepper powder (optional)
- Wash the soy bean sprouts in running water. remove bad parts.
- Put the soy bean sprouts in a pot. Add 2 cups of water and salt. Bring to a boil and cook for 15 min.
- Drain the soy bean sprouts and cool down a bit.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix it by hand.