- 20 pcs small shrimp
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas
- 1/4 white onion minced
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 2 tbs butter
- 1 egg scrambled
- salt pepper
- Clean the shrimp, remove the shells and the vein at the back.
- Put 1 tbs butter in a hot pan. Saute the shrimp and garlic until shrimp changes color.
- Wash the peas in hot water and drain.
- Add in onion and peas and saute for 1-2 min.
- Add the rice.
- Push the mixture to the side and add 1 tbs of butter in the pan.
- Pour in the scrambled egg and cook til it settles at the bottom.
- Mix the egg with the rice. Mix well
- Put in soy sauce and salt and pepper to taste. Mix well and cook for another minute.