I made this dish this morning for my hubby's lunchbox. Although instead of mixing in the broccoli, i steamed it separately so it won't get mushy.
- 2 pcs beef breakfast steak
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 1tbs sugar
- 1 tbs rice wine
- 1 tbs water
- 1 tbs cornstarch
- 1 medium broccoli
- 1 tbs garlic
- 3 tbs oyster sauce
- pinch of salt
- olive oil
- Marinate the beef in soy sauce, sugar, water, rice wine, and cornstarch for 30 min.
- Cut the broccoli into bite size florets.
- Heat oil in a wok. Saute brocolli until bright green. You can also steam it. Season with salt. Take out of the wok and drain excess oil.
- Add a little more oil. Stir-fry the beef until brown and a little crusty. Take it out of the wok.
- Clean the wok. Add oil and saute garlic until aromatic. Put in the beef. Add oyster sauce. and stir until well mixed.
- Add in the broccoli and cook for another minute. Enjoy!!! ^^