Ganjang Omuk Bokkeum (간장 어묵 볶음) is a common side dish served in restaurants. It has also a spicy variety.
- 1 sheet fish cake
- 1/4 white onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 2 tbs oil canola/ olive oil
- 1 tbs green onions
- sesame seeds
- Wash the fish cake in warm water to remove odor.
- Cut the fish cake into 4 parts crosswise. Put it in a pile and cut inti thin strips.
- Put oil in a hot fry pan. Add the fish cake and stir fry for 15 sec at med high.
- Put in the garlic and onion and saute til translucent.
- Add the green onions and soy sauce and stir fry for another min.
- Turn off the heat and add sprinkle sesame seeds on top.