Thursday, October 6, 2011

#12. Pork Bulgogi

 

I always try to stick to this bento component ratio- 1carb:2protein:3fiber. The vegetable salad, like rice, is a staple in all my bentos. I only sometimes put 1 or 2 more ingredients and change the dressing.  But every now and then its good to have a little bit of everything in ur lunchbox.
This week I made a batch of fruit salad to put in my lunchbox. Fresh apples, kiwis, canned pineapple, and canned peach. I used the peach syrup to drizzle on the fruit mix. I was inspired to make this when I ordered some chicken from kennys and they gave me a side dish sampler. I usually just pack a banana or an apple but why not have a variety?
This lunchbox contains vegetable salad with honey mustard dressing, sugar snap peas, pork bulgogi, almond cluster, carrot sticks, seasoned dry seaweeds, and fruit mix.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment